Sunday, April 15, 2007

Black metal nd me!

Black metal! I've been listening to black metal since a year now! I started with Dimmu Borgir and was mostly into Symphonic Black metal stuffs.I got into folk metal,atmospheric black metal and other sub-genres of black metal..
Dimmu,Summoning,Finntroll,Ensiferum,kovenant,Arcturus are the bands to mention a few that i got into...Dimmu BOrgir is my fav band!!
I started to like Viking history which made me to know more about vikings which also led me to get into bands like Bathory,enslaved,Thyrfing and more recently Amon Amarth..
Admist exploring symphonic black metal bands i also got into old-school and Black metal bands too..needless to mention their names here but i'm still getting into black metal!I feel i'm still new to Black metal....

Black metal definitely rules!!!

No comments: