Tuesday, October 9, 2007

In Sorte Diaboli-Dimmu Borgir.

In Sorte Diaboli is the seventh album of the band.It can easily be the best black metal album of 2007.ISD is a Conceptual story based album.The story is about a priest in Medieval age who realizes that god has nothing to do with his destiny(something similar or almost similar to this story :) ) The Medieval touch the band has given is great.This album is a bit heavier in terms of guitar and also to some extent drums.Shagrath has done a great job,this proves why he is such a great singer...Vortex has done a great job too as always!The intro part of the first track The Serpentine offering is awesome and it builds up,my fav track from the album.
check out this album,it's great!!!
All in all I loved this album. Glad that the band has made a good album.I liked the video of Serpentine offering.
What i like the most in this album is the vocal parts and symphonic stuff!
Overall a great album.My ratings-9.5/10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Tiffany and I'm working in association with Thumbplay.com, a leading online platform of mobile entertainment content that offers ringtones, wallpapers, games and text-based services through a membership-based, community experience.

I feel the information on your site you provide is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our ringtone resource.

Best regards,
Tiffany